CBN Distillate 90% (1000 mg)
- Buy 2 for $28.79 each and save 3%
- Buy 3 for $27.90 each and save 6%
- Buy 5 for $27.01 each and save 9%
- Buy 8 for $26.12 each and save 12%
This product contains a highly potent, 90+% purity CBN (Cannabinol) isolate distillate. The product is prepared through a highly refined distillation of hemp plants. Our CBN distillate is 100% THC free and contains only trace additional cannabinoids, phytochemicals and plant material.
Benefits of CBN Distillate
- CBN distillate is 90+% pure CBN (Cannabinol) with no THC. CBN distillate is ideal for people looking for top quality, highest purity CBN at a highly competitive price.
- The distillate form of CBN is a lesser-known cannabinoid than THC or CBD. However, increasing numbers of research publications point to its benefits in humans. Like CBD, CBN is non-psychoactive.
- Our CBN Distillate is highly recommended to people with previous experience in using cannabinoid product. It can be used for its neuroprotective, antioxidant, and immune-supporting effects. CBN comes as a solid, waxy, cream-colored material with a melting point of around 50°C.
Why Choose this Product
- One of the purest, most highly refined CBN distillates available today - standardized to 90% pure CBN, extracted from legally-grown hemp plants and manufactured using best practices in the USA.
- Derived from natural hemp plants using the most up-to-date extraction techniques - GMO-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, vegan and vegetarian-friendly CBN distillate.
- 0% THC, 0% additional cannabinoids, 0% added terpenes - comes in a recyclable glass jar with child-resistant lid to prevent accidental consumption.
What is CBN Distillate?
CBN Distillate is a liquid and high-purity form of hemp-derived Cannabinol (CBN). It occurs in small concentrations in the hemp plant, usually not much more than 1% in weight of the dried flower.
Cannabinol is non-psychoactive yet has a number of potential benefits in the human body. It is formed through the oxidation of THC, as the parent compound degrades over time. CBN has some similar effects to CBD in terms of its non-psychoactive health-supporting benefits. However, there are also some important differences. For example, CBD has been more extensively studied for its antioxidant and neuroprotective, and its effects on mood. Unlike CBD, CBN does bind to CB1 and CB2 receptors, albeit a much lower potency than THC.
While CBD is often used for helping to improve alertness, CBN is more often used for its effects on sedation and 'couchlock'. Like CBD, CBN has been researched for its effects as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent. A key factor, though, is that CBD has a much greater amount of research behind it, and its effects are more widely understood - even though CBN was the first cannabinoid to be isolated.
Some anecdotal evidence claims that CBN helps with sleep, although more research is required and this may be a result of interactions with THC. In terms of its immune-modulating effects, research suggests that CBN binds to cannabinoid G-protein coupled CB2 receptors, which are expressed on a host of immune cells – including helper T-cells, B-cells, macrophages and dendritic cells.
Since this product is standardized to 90+% purity, it is easy to handle and can be used in a variety of applications – taken as a stand-alone distillate, used in cooking, or added to a blend or smoothie. CBN is certainly less widely-known than its cousins CBD and THC, but there is an increasing amount of research being published about this exciting compound.
Serving Size and Usage Information
The serving size for our CBN Distillate is 25mg, taken once to twice per day. A single serving contains >20mg pure CBN. Please use responsibly.
CBN Distillate can be used in cooking, added to yogurt or fruit smoothies, or taken directly (either by washing down with a glass of water, or taken under the tongue). However, the solid, waxy form means that the product may need to be heated before use.
Use responsibly. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark place.
Side Effects & Medical Disclaimer
Side effects are uncommon but at larger servings may include fatigue, changes in appetite, and upset stomach. LiftMode CBN Distillate may interact with a number of medications. If you are taking any medication, are pregnant, or have any serious underlying medical disorders speak to your doctor before using this product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and were not written by a medical professional. This product is not intended to treat, cure, or diagnose any disease or medical condition.
About this Product
This product is non-psychoactive and has no THC content. All LiftMode Hemp products are made and produced using the finest ingredients from the USA and are tested for purity by independent third-party laboratories.
Our CBN Distillate is made using top quality hemp plants, legally grown in the USA. This product contains no additional ingredients and features only 90+% pure CBN, with zero THC content.