Our mission is to bring the life-enriching benefits of lesser-known and non-psychoactive cannabinoids into the mainstream. We test, develop, and distribute top-quality Cannabidiol (CBD) products, backed by thorough research of the latest scientific literature, and tested by 3rd party laboratories, to ensure the highest quality products that support your mental and physical well-being.
LiftMode and LiftMode Hemp follow the same three core values:
- Customer focus
- Pushing the Boundaries
We differentiate ourselves with New Product Innovation, Exceptional Customer Service and by never compromising on Quality.
We have grown from a small family business, but have always maintained our core principles and values, which has helped us develop our reputation as one of the top suppliers of dietary supplements, around the world.
Our Guiding Principles
Liftmode Hemp offers the best value for pure CBD Isolates, Hemp Extract Tinctures, and CBD edibles, all tailor-made to suit our wide variety of customers.
Whether you’re completely new to CBD, or you’ve already developed a sophisticated CBD-palate, we are here to help guide you on your journey, every step of the way.
We operate on seven fundamental operating principles:
- We offer the highest quality possible, without cutting corners or compromises. We independently and rigorously test all ingredients (every batch) with a highly equipped US-based laboratory to verify the identity, purity and lack of unwanted contaminants, such as heavy metals.
- We offer the highest standard of customer service possible. Whenever there is a decision to make, our loyalty lies with you, our customers, not a short-term profit. Whenever we are contacted with a question, our goal is to be honest, straightforward, knowledgeable and helpful. We take time to understand what you are looking for and do whatever we can to complete each transaction to your satisfaction.
- We provide fast, reliable shipping and high-quality packaging. Our containers are sturdy, practical and resealable, chosen to protect the product from contamination and deterioration, with child-proof lids to prevent accidental consumption. We value your time and convenience, which is why we use the best shipping service available and seek to always meet or beat our delivery promises.
- Our core focus is to be a unique source for a variety of CBD products to support your body, mood and brain health. We seek to develop and offer products that are hard to find elsewhere. Our CBD edibles, tinctures, and Isolates are all well researched and tested to deliver actual results.
- All of our products are derived from naturally-grown hemp plants from the USA. All of our CBD products are all manufactured in the United States using top-quality legal Hemp Extracts.
- We offer highly competitive prices. Given our quality and customer service, we seek to be the best value on the market.
- Our commitment is to never stop listening to you, our customers. We will always seek to learn and improve our offerings.
Meet Our Team
Our expert team has experience and knowledge in a wide variety of areas related to hemp and CBD products, as well as dietary supplements in general. We have backgrounds in biochemistry, physiology, neuroscience, microbiology, as well as in global business and marketing.
Over the years, we have earned a reputation for our great customer service and high-quality products, as attested to on Trustpilot, reddit, and other platforms.
Marek has been working in the supplements and nutraceutical space for over 10 years. His areas of focus are operations, supply chain, and project management.
Mark's academic education includes a BS degree in Economics from the University of Illinois at Chicago and an MBA from DePaul University.
Armand has 15 years of experience in multiple startup businesses as a successful entrepreneur.
Armand's educational background is in chemistry and mathematics (he studied at University of Illinois at Chicago).
He is fascinated by biochemistry - especially neurochemistry, and economics / monetary theory. Armand likes to learn more about genome editing / bioinformatics and machine learning.
Tulin is a business executive with a solid balance of business acumen and technical depth. She has a proven track record of building exceptional R&D teams and introducing successful innovation in Consumer-Packaged Goods over the past 45 years.
She has recently retired as Chief Technology Officer of Sabra (a JV of Pepsi and Strauss), and previously served as VP of R&D at Sara Lee / Hillshire Brands; SVP of Global R&D, Quality, and Supply Chain at Burger King; and COO of Pashas, a start up fast casual restaurant chain.
Tulin has earned a MS Chemical Engineering from New York University and got her MBA at the University of Connecticut.
Content & Research
Head Content Creator
Our content writer, Tristan Pelser, has a BSc. in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology from Stellenbosch University in South Africa.
His academic background in biochemistry, molecular biology, and human physiology qualifies him to review the scientific literature about our supplements and compile articles that are both informative and accessible. He has years of experience in writing blog articles as well as scientific papers.
Like everyone in our team, Tristan has a keen interest in alternative remedies and natural dietary supplements. He is currently studying for his MSc. in Climate Change and Development Policy at SOAS, University of London, and has helped us develop our Sustainability goals.
How We Research Our Content
Our content is written using meticulous research methods and claims are backed by links to scientific references, wherever possible.
LiftmodeHemp.com is operated by Synaptent LLC, a Chicago-based company launched in 2010 and dedicated to providing high quality physical and cognitive health products.
We develop, test and distribute science-based, top-quality pure dietary supplements to support your body and mind. We have travelled extensively to source the best plant material and extracts to improve the lives of our customers.
We have offices in Japan and Chicago, with our home base at:
Business Adress (Mailbox for business correspondence and returns)
47 W Polk St STE 100-241
Chicago, IL 60605